dual*ities

LIGHT. SHADE. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

template make-over


My blog friends are probably wondering why I changed my template. Solar Eclipse, in particular, expressed that she missed the old one. The easy answer really is that I wanted to achieve a template look that was “more me.” However, as of now, I have no choice but to pick one out of Blogger’s ready-made templates, until I find the time to develop my own.

Not that I didn’t like the previous one that I used...the one that depicted the harbor scene. It was visually fine, except that somehow, I was not entirely comfortable with it. I mean, earth, more than wind or water, has always been my strongest element. And I wanted that to come out in my blog. Hence, I switched to an old predictable blue one…just like old predictable me. I guess I’m just not as bold as May8 to color my blog (and my world) pink. Harhar.

Still, I’m still not satisfied with this present template somehow. So, I’m calling the month of March to be an experimental period for my blog. I wouldn’t be surprised if, one of these days, I decide to switch yet again to another template, or perhaps revert back to the old one.

Right now, my blog template is a work in progress. Like I am.

pol, 9:46 PM

5 Comments:

Hey P! May I add you to my blog list? Para naman di stalker ang dating ko. And don't go for a pink template and be kikay like Bunns. mwehehe. (Bunny? Kikay?)

~Tris (aka T-Train)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 AM  
Me, kikay? Blog yeah. Mwehehe.
Blogger Lightheaded, at 6:23 AM  
hi tris! so stalker pala ako 'coz i added you to my friends list without asking for your permission. or did i (ask for your permission,that is)? i'm quite certain that i meant to, but i don't remember if i did. haha. sorry, senior moment.=)

and regarding bunny being kikay...you should see her pink bag & purse.=) mwahaha!
Blogger pol, at 9:33 PM  
P: Okay lang. Alam ko namang matagal na kitang stalker e. hehehe. I'm just happy to discover your blog.

BUNNS: Don't be afraid to let your inner kikay out. (Hmmm, that kinda sounded dirty, didn't it?)

~T.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  
correction P, hot pink bag. and purse. mwehehe :)
Blogger Lightheaded, at 9:19 AM  

Add a comment