dual*ities

LIGHT. SHADE. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.

Monday, August 22, 2005

already, but not yet

I’m already there, but not yet.

I’ve already submitted my thesis manuscript to my adviser early last week. But I have yet to receive it back for revisions, which would then entitle me to finally defend it.

I’ve already served out my term as corporate secretary of JVPFI, with last Saturday’s 12-hour Board meeting, and yesterday’s General Assembly. But I have yet to finish the minutes of both functions and turn over all the documents to my successor.

I can already afford to rest my mind and body. But not so much that I couldn’t bring my projects to completion.

I’m already standing in front of the finish line.

But I have yet to cross it.

Instead, I'm crossing my fingers that I can finally break through to the side of fulfillment and completion.

Soon.

pol, 12:04 PM

1 Comments:

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Gas station antonio and edmund pontiac michigan effexor and acne hairloss mesh slingshot bikini Ionamin photo b b b b business insurance quote Gifts and collectibles stationery inviting company Refrigerator cleaning comic Unzipping pants relief right upper back chest pain suzuki motorcycle corporation international Magnesium deficiency hypopigmentation eczema commercial insurance provider
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 AM  

Add a comment